Sunday, September 23, 2012

Country Life

I fell hard for the rooster, and the lamb in the stamp set Country Life (C1498) from Close-to-My-Heart.  The cow is pretty cool, too.  LOL  This was very quickly colored using the new alcohol markers in shades of Honey and Tulip.  I used a silver pen to fill in the stars - you can't tell but they are shiny.  This was really very simple - quick to make!  

I'm blogging instead of getting my you-know-what out of this chair and onto a ladder!  I need to be painting but somehow I keep finding other things that "need" to be done!  So - forgive me, but I am actually going to go do it now!  I'll post again soon!

Hugs!

6 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Wow! I thought that was a sticker, it's SO good!! Great job!

Laurel said...

Now this is just gorgeous! Love that rooster!

Nancy Ball said...

I LOVE it! Your colour combo on the rooster is wonderful!

Alanna said...

What a darling card. Good luck with the painting.

Jeanne said...

Great card. Have fun with those markers and with that painting!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my I love your rooster card, he is just so beautiful...you did an amazing job coloring him too, just so stunning!