Sunday, September 30, 2012

Clementine Birthday

I needed just one more example of the new CTMH design papers to complete my display board for the new catalog . . . Clementine!  So, using the 6 x 6 sample papers I came up with this card.  I used some bronze glitter gel to make the chocolate chips on the frosting sparkly and some clear glitter over yellow ink for the flame on the candle.  The rest is pretty self-obvious!  It's pretty paper, just not my favorite.  

The Open Stamping today was just awesome!!  There were 10 of us - and it was a blast!  I'm a little hoarse tonight - so we must have talked and laughed a LOT!  It's early to bed with me . . . work will come too soon in the morning.

Hugs!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

This is such a beautiful card, loving those colors!

Nancy Ball said...

Now, how stinkin' cute is this card! I love it and think I may have to lift it, Sharli!

Curt in Indy said...

This is a fabulous birthday card! I really love all the special touches you added and that banner is super! Thanks for the welcome back comment! I'm glad to be back. Best, Curt

Jeanne said...

The colors in Clementine are fantastic, Sharli. This card is so very pretty. Glad to hear you had such a successful Open Stamping time.

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the cupcake. Glad to hear your stamping time with friends was a good time.