Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October!!

Time for some fun and spooky cards!  I was on a roll the other night so you will be seeing some Halloween cards this week ;-)

I used all sorts of different things - papers, scraps, cardstock, some Close-to-My-Heart but some not.  I was just grabbing and going!  I have had a punch to make slots for ribbon but I don't think I've ever used it - so finally I gave it some love!  The effect is very neat - especially with the ribbon having horizontal lines that are uneven!  Houndstooth and Damask - the rage - but together, Ghastly!!  Boo!

Happy Monday, dear friends!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Such a great Halloween card!

Jeanne said...

Great job, Sharli. At least you are completing some paper crafty projects. I've wanted to, but haven't been able to! LOL Have a great day!

richardbreaks said...

This is a wonderful card! I LOVE what you did with the ribbon!!

Karen B. said...

Grabbing and going works for you!

Alanna said...

Great card. I love the ribbon treatment.

Amy Liz Schultz said...

This card is so fun, Sharli! I miss making cards so much! Maybe soon :)