Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What a cute monster!

I received this card in a consultant swap last year (someone else made it but they failed to sign it!).  I modified it just a little bit . . . I do believe I have a package of these cute monsters tucked away - that might be just the thing this year for some fun (and quick) Halloween cards!  

Did I mention that I got an I-Pad?  I'm a "PC" girl - so I've got a lot to learn (everything works differently!).  But it's fun, and I've already downloaded a book to read (that's w-a-a-a-y cool!) and my shoulders are already feeling the relief just thinking about my next plane trip!  ;-)

Hugs!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute monster, cute card!

Nancy Ball said...

Love that purple monster! I'll have to see if I have any of this little guy tucked away, too.

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, such a cute monster this is. The card is so fun looking, too! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the ipad. Tablets are fun. I have the ability to read on a tablet, but I must admit, I still much prefer the feel of a real book. LOL

Have a great day!

richardbreaks said...

Very sweet! Adorable monster!