Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A dark, haunted mansion . . .

What you can't tell from the photo is that the candlestick is velvety.  Also the cat and some other objects (a bat, a witchy hat, and maybe there was a spider, too) on that patterned paper - wish I could remember who made that pack!  It was from 2010, I'm pretty sure.  2011 was a blur of wedding preparations - so Halloween was pretty much non-existent for me last year!  LOL

Only 2 sleeps until my darling is here!  I am excited to see him . . .

Hugs! 
 

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love that candlestick Sharli - and the pretty woven ribbon! How lovely that DH is coming! I can just imagine how excited you are feeling! hope he's here for a while?!

Jeanne said...

Great, spooky feeling card. Sounds like you are going to revel in Halloween this year. hee, hee. How nice that your hunny is on his way. It's got to be a little bit hard being separated the way you are, but I'll bet the reunions are wonderful.

Have a great day!

maria f. said...

That woven ribbon looks just awesome on your candlestick card. What an artistic touch.