Sunday, October 14, 2012

Welcome Sweet Baby Kennadie

Some of my friends watched the "creative process" for this card during Open Stamping.  It was rather painful, huh!  LOL  Well, I had a vision and it took me some searching to figure out how to execute the plan. 
In my humble opinion, nothing is sweeter than a baby girl, all perfect from her head to toes and smiling as she sleeps.  I loved the recessed circles created by the punched, lifted panel.  The assortment of parent and baby images are all from a retired CTMH set - and they were so fun to color with my water brush and a few touches of alcohol markers.  On the owls, I used the Signo white pen.  After photographing the card, Steve and I both wrote our love into it and mailed it off to Minnesota. 
The baby girl is Steve's new foster Granddaughter, Kennadie.  Love and congratulations to Mike and Deb!  

Hugs!! 

6 comments:

Alanna said...

What an absolutely beautiful card Sharli. So soft and pretty.

Carla said...

Oh my goodness - this is SO sweet! Love it. I have that stamp set & have hardly used it - - this gives me so many idea what I can do with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Curt in Indy said...

This is absolute perfection. Your card certainly captures all the sweetness of a baby girl. The images are wonderful. Love this! Hugs, Curt

richardbreaks said...

So so sweet, Sharli! Love your coloring!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, what a beautiful baby girl card, Sharli. It's just perfect!! Excellent work!

Amy Liz Schultz said...

Dont you just love this stamp set?! It is so cute and I love how you used it on this sweet card :)