Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween continues . . .

Yes, another Halloween card!  I spied this orange burlap at Joanne's and immediately thought of Halloween . . . then as I wandered through the store (do you do that, too?) I saw a pack of BLACK doilies in the baking section!  WOW - how fun!!  They aren't perfectly symmetrical but I love that, too.  The bat is one of the velvety items I was yacking about on my last post . . . the frame was another one of the velvety pieces with adhesive backing that came with the kit. 

Steve comes home tomorrow!!!!  I hope I can sleep tonight - I am so excited to see him!  He has THE sweetest kisses!  {blushing}

Since I may not post tomorrow or over the weekend, I'll put up one more to hold you *wink*
    Hugs!!

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

These are great, Sharli! I really love that orange burlap!

Jeanne said...

Great cards, Sharli. The burlap is really neat and adds a great texture.

Your enthusiasm is fantastic! Enjoy your weekend. *Ü*

Terrie Dodd said...

Love your cards! Have a great weekend and say Hi! to Steve for me...I hear it is getting quite cold back in the midwest...kind of jealous, I miss the turning leaves and the sweater weather. Have fun!