Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In Motion

This card was stamp-lifted from Haley Dyer, The Inky Scrapper, from her blog.  She is a uber-talented CTMH consultant that I visit regularly for ideas - she's so creative!  When I saw this card, I knew that I wanted to use it for the September Open Stamping technique - so friends, here is your sneaky-peak at what we'll be making on Sunday!

For the curious - in the morning light there were a few minor spots where I didn't get adequate coverage in the painting project - so tonight after work I put a second coat on it all.  It looks fabulous!  

Namaste.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great job on the card, Sharli. I really like the motion effect with the stamping. The chevron strip makes me think of tire treads. Thanks for sharing. And yay on the painting!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Hey Sharli! Cute card! I know I don't stop in to leave a comment nearly as often as I should. I just want to let you know that I appreciate you. :)

richardbreaks said...

OMG!!!!! I have had an idea to do this with my bicycle stamps for AGES! wow, it's exactly what I thought it could be. Great job!!

Karen B. said...

Great idea and great card!

Alanna said...

What a wonderful card. I love the motion look you were able to create.

Paul B said...

Hey Sharli - thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I've been feeling lousy all weekend with a bug and your kind words have meant such a lot. A warm and very welcome way to end my weekend. Thanks again. Love this funky card, great effect with the bike stamp. Have a great week. Pxx