Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday - 3 week anniversary of my total knee replacement, and I'm doing great!  Yesterday the staples were removed.  I had been anxious about the procedure - but honestly it didn't hurt.  Some of them felt like a pinch, but none of them "hurt".  

The photo above is the re-make of the card with the tulle skirt.  I love this version - the small hearts are a design paper that I found on-line as a free digital design.  I will need to find more red tulle to prepare for 20 cards, but it's do-able!  

I hope your week is going well.  I have made so much progress this week - it feels like I'm transitioning to a place not only better than pre-surgery, but better than I have been in 40 years!  Faster, simpler, better!  LOL

Hugs!!
 

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Great card, but I love your application of "Faster, Simpler, Better" more!
It is good to hear you are doing well and I hope that continues.

richardbreaks said...

Very pretty! I like the tuille "skirt!"

Jeanne said...

Awesome card, but the news you shared is even more awesome! Good for you, Sharli! I'm thrilled for you!

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so glad you have recovered so nicely. I still flinched over the staples being removed. . .Your remake is perfect! I love the digital design too! Hugs, Curt

Julia Aston said...

So glad to hear you are on the mend Sharli! This Valentine is so sweet with that pleated tulle!