Thursday, November 29, 2012

Valentine project 1.6? I've lost count!

First, I apologize for the fuzzy photo - my light box is getting hard to reach (I plan to fix that over the next couple of days!) so I was taking this photo holding the camera at arms length - guess I'm not very steady!  LOL

I would like to include this one in the Valentine project because of the tulle skirt - I will look for an appropriate design paper for the back and pre-cut the hearts for the participants to stamp with the CTMH stamp (I love you - I love you - I love you) and if I find time, I might even pre-thread their buttons.  

This week has been a break-through week and I am so very thankful!  I mentioned in my last blog that I was being sent to the "principal's office" and that visit was definitely a crucial conversation!  We changed my medications and by mid-Tuesday I had a physical change that was nothing short of a miracle!  I actually felt something in my knee/leg "let go" - that turned out to be the muscles that had been fiercely guarding my knee so that I couldn't move it!  I went from being able to extend out to about 25 degrees to getting it to 11 degrees in 2 days.  AND I can bend the knee and walk without the walker.  Praise God!!

Hugs!!

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Hooray for great news Sharli! Must be a big relief for you. Your card is exquisite, the tulle is a great touch.

Jeanne said...

I'm so happy for you, Sharli! Let the healing begin and continue unabated.

Your card is lovely. I think the tulle is a great touch.

Anonymous said...

Sharli, Praise God you are a walking miracle. Great card as an easel card and one color is great. The other is great too, but they are both just wonderful. Iona

Cibele Glazer said...

This is most excellent news! I am so glad your recovery is progressing and your spirit is lifted! I am sending good energy your way. As for your cardmaking mojo, it appears to be in full swing. I love the tulle "skirt" on this card!

Kim Heggins said...

So happy to hear your good news, just fantastic! Your card is just as fantastic, fuzzy photo and all. Love the tulle at the bottom of your card, adds a sweet feminine touch.