Sunday, November 25, 2012

Editing - Mad-about-you

I was playing with stamps and it occured to me that the "Mad About You" card posted in my last post would be a great easel card!  So, here it is.  Do you think the change to one color of ink for the hearts was a good thing, or not?  I didn't photograph this very well - but that's partly because the craft room is a mess and the light-box setup is inaccessible by walker!  I'll be back in business soon as I regain strength and can walk with out the dang thing!!

We are at 11 days post surgery.  I have regained some, lost some, and some has simply changed.  I have a visit with my ortho surgeon tomorrow to discuss medications and physical therapy.  I feel like a kid being sent to the principal's office.   

Hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family!  Hugs! 

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh Sharli this is beautiful. I love it. Good luck with the appointment tomorrow.

Jeanne said...

Hi Sharli,

Thanks for the update on your recovery. I hope you get toward consistent progress toward recovery rather than 2 steps forward and one back. Good luck with your appointment!

Your card is lovely. I kind of like the ink color on this card better and it was very clever of you to think of the easel card. You are so smart!!

Unknown said...

I like each card equally well -- the easel design worked great for this one! So happy to read that Steve is taking excellent care of you, that you're getting creative time, and that your craft room is a mess (a very good sign). Hope your appointment goes well and you get some great PT!

Julia Aston said...

I love easel cards - and this is lovely sharli! I think I DO like the hearts all one darker color - makes a bigger statement! Glad to hear there is some improvement - I'm sure it will be better each day!

Cibele Glazer said...

I love the easel card and I also like the one color! It sets off the center piece very nicely.

I hope you are taking it one day at a time and not pushing too fast. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!