Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fun, quick tags!

Steve got into a cleaning fit (looking for a lost item) and he surfaced with three bundles of little cards store-bought with Mary Engelbreit designs (3x3 cards, with tiny envelopes!).  I've saved them long enough - and after the Open Stamping day last weekend where my friends treated me like royalty, I felt very much like the Princess of Quite-a-Lot!  Fun, quick tags!

Just when there is not enough time already - I was run over by a truck called stomach flu (or food poisoning?).  I'm getting back on my feet but WHAM!  that was awful!!  I gotta keep this short - lots to do now!

Hugs!!  (cyber ones! - and remember, when in doubt, throw it out!)
Edited to add:  I'm 1000% better today - and excited about going to my home up North!  Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sorry to hear you were waylaid by a bug of some sort. Not fun! But that tag sure is. Love the phrase!

richardbreaks said...

Cute tags! Love the cherry washi tape.
I hope you feel better now!

Diane said...

Super cute design Sharli hope you feel better.

Hugs diane

Julia Aston said...

What a fun way to use the found items Sharli! Glad you are feeling better - have you moved?!