Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hello world!

Hello world!  I have been officially retired and "had time" to blog for 16 days but today was the first chance I could devote practically the entire afternoon to figuring out how to get photos from my I-pad to blogger.  Not an easy process when you don't know!

Ok, whining over!

The card above is a 3 1/2 x 3 card that I had planned to use as a gift tag but wound up using it for the birthday card in an envelope.  It was fun!   


This was the card for my beloved.  I found some retired CTMH papers in the stash in my summer home studio, and used the new CTMH feather stamp set.  The sentiments are from a retired birthday sentiment set.  

4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Sharli, these cards are great. I think the first one is my favourite...love that stamp for colouring. Glad kitty has settled in!

Jeanne said...

Whoops! I comment on blogs as they come through my reader and I commented on your kitty post and assumed you retired before reading this post where you announced you had retired. Congratulations! I hope you are just as busy enjoying retirement as you were at your job. Meaning, I hope you don't have too much time to just craft. Keep making sure you get out there and explore your summer home! :) Hugs!

Shirley said...

Both cards are pretty, warm, and wonderful!

Unknown said...

Great cards, Sharli! I'm starting to like those feathers more and more! I'm so glad you can enjoy your crafting time more often now, and your summer home with your DH too!