Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sympathy

Sometimes you need a sympathy card.  This one is made with Waltzingmouse Stamps, Close To My Heart ink and solid card stock and a design paper that I can't remember who made but suspect it was Little Yellow Bicycle, perhaps?  

I had fun with this - the element in saddle brown had to be made longer to accommodate the height of the cross.  I really love the WMS Celtic designs!  

On a different note, we were in Duluth over the weekend and there is still ice on Lake Superior!  We heard it was a much as 12% of the ice remaining!  It was quite a sight!!!
HUGS!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hopefully, you were just making this pretty card to have in your stash and not because you needed it right away. I agree, the Celtic design is lovely.

Wowza on the ice remaining on the lake. Guess winter just doesn't want to fully go away, does it? Brrrr~