Monday, November 9, 2015

Fallen Leaves


The colors of the Sangria paper pack have captivated me!  Perhaps because I am living with them in the beauty of this rich Northern autumn (and it is a stupendous autumn - spectacular!) where the trees are every color imaginable!  Today is warm (no kidding!) and I even have a window cracked open in the studio this afternoon - the cool breeze is tickling my face as I sit and write this post.

The colors are Saffron, Poppy, Pomegranate, and Cocoa - the cardstock base is Cashmere.  I didn't think I needed that Fallen Leaves stamp set but it has been put to good use! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Sharli. I can see why you are smitten with the colors and the leaves. They are so pretty. How lovely for you to be in the midst of the splendor of a Northern fall. I'm sure you are drinking in the beauty. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Your leaves are just stunning in all those pretty pink colors, you are amazing!