Sunday, November 15, 2015

One more Christmas tag

This is a retiring stamp set from the 2014-2015 catalog; an "A" size, that I had to have.  I love the simplicity of it - the sweet message (not so much the sentiment as the image of the girl holding the single star).  I stamped it in black ink, then colored with my Inktense pencils.  I love the effects!  There is a little Wink-of-Stella on the star and star-beams but not anywhere else. 

I'm scheduling this post and the next one because we are traveling soon and I may be without internet connection temporarily!  Next real visit will be from Arizona (Home!)!! 

3 comments:

Lori said...

That is so cute! I love that stamp set.

Jeanne said...

Sweet! I think the message is lovely. Your tags are terrific, Sharli. You've colored the sweet image nicely. Safe travels as you head back to AZ. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous tag...just love your adorable little girl.