Monday, November 9, 2015

Making Christmas Tags

I'm working on Christmas tags for the family presents!  I love making tags - probably for the same reason I like to make cards before scrapbooks (instant gratification!).  Tags are even more instant (now that sounds weird!).  The stamp set is a retired CTMH one called Christmas Melodies.  I used some black shimmer tape, some black design paper cut out of the Christmas paper pack from last year, and the sweet leaf dot paper is from the current paper pack Zoe.  I really love how the words stamped in black look on that dot paper!  I stamped the dove on all sorts of things before deciding that it looked best on plain old White Daisy Cardstock.  Okay! 

Stay tuned for more tags - I'm on a roll!


1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Sharli! They will certainly add an extra bit of beauty to your presents. :)