Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Cats (real one)

I'm interrupting our regularly scheduled posts of cards for two very important reasons!  1st, I have made two things to share and am supposed to wait, wait, wait until the new year to post them.  I dislike rules!  2nd, I have the cutest kitty in the world and doesn't everyone want to see photos of him?  

Presenting, Mr. Bilbo Baggins and his new toy!
This kitty weighs over 25 pounds.  He has been on a diet for three years - because he has to be 25 pounds or less to fly on the airplane.  His response to receiving smaller portions of food?  He is now sleeping 23 1/2 hours a day and play involves laying down and batting at the toy for a moment.  I love this guy!  Wish I could take him for a walk or something!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous cat! Thanks for the updated photos. I seem to remember he was very skittish when you first got him. Look at him now! In the one photo it sure looks like he has a lion mane! Looks like he is having fun with his new toy. Thanks for sharing! Oh and a great distraction! Hugs!

maria f. said...

tee hee hee. Maybe you should take him for a walk. Might get the pounds off quicker ;) Hope Christmas was merry and the new year will bring only the best, Sharli!

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet....love your adorable photos.