Friday, December 30, 2016

More Thanks

This card is an imitation of the one on the front of the new Seasonal Expressions Catalog that is available 1/1/17.  I used a thin cut sentiment from my stash (not CTMH) and cut it from one of the design papers, and rose gold foil tape from CTMH instead of the ribbon shown on the new catalog.  See me if you NEED a copy of the catalog!  Same paper pack - "Hello Lovely".  It seems to be designed for weddings - but I need thank you notes more than anything!  LOL

I learned an awesome trick making this card.  The design paper (in Whisper) on the card front is the reverse side of the pink scallop design of the circle.  Since I was adding a White Daisy cardstock piece between the two, there was no reason to waste all that paper under the white piece - so I cut my circle from there.  (I bet you all knew that!   I'm still trying to catch up here!)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful work, Sharli. I like the font in the thanks and the pattern paper you selected. So vintage and pretty. Great reminder with the tip you shared. You are growing by leaps and bounds. Keep up the great work. Hugs! Happy New Year!! I hope 2017 brings you much joy and less discomfort!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...love your sweet thank you. Those soft and pretty colors are just perfect. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.