Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CTMH Swan Lake Papers - with yet another kitty!

I am still LOVING the Swan Lake paper pack. It's funny, but I love everything in this pack except the paper with swans on it. Go figure. I'm glad CTMH makes a variety of types in each paper pack. The pile of hearts in the bowl was made with the Charming Cascades and a couple of pieces of post-it notes for masking. Poppy red ink.

The sentiment shows up better in real life - it says "I hope you're in every one of my nine lives". Cute!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Friends! Just a short comment to say that my surgery went well and I am recovering! I am itching to go home and create something . I ope I'm not just itching. LOL

Jeanne said...

So glad surgery went well, Sharli! Thanks for the update. Let's hope now you are going to improve every single day! Your kitty card is adorable. I love the hearts piled up in the food bowl. The papers are so fun, I really like the designs. The kitty is colored so sweetly and the sentiment is fabulous. Now rest up and get your craft on when you are feeling up for it. :)