Saturday, December 31, 2016

True Love - Operation Smile

This was inspired by someone on one of the CTMH Consultant sites - and I've forgotten who!  I changed just a couple of things - top piece, white ribbon, and black/dot piece and the shirt on the boy - otherwise it was just like the card I saw.  If it was your design, please speak up!

I am really enjoying this Operation Smile stamp set!  It's so cute, and one of the sentiments ("This Card is a Paper Hug") really is what my hand-made cards are all about, after all!  Anyway - This one I can post before 1/1 without giving anything away, so enjoy!!

ps - used my birthday/Christmas gift flesh-tone pencils and markers on this one, too.  I am so glad to finally have a variety of flesh tones!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love that sentiment, this card is a paper hug! This is an adorable card, Sharli. That kiddo is so cute holding up those balloons that look to be ready to take him/her away! It's colored nicely and you chose some fun papers. Very well done! Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing what all you create in 2017. :)

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet card....just love your little sweetie holding those wonderful balloons. The look on her face is so adorable. Happy New Year.