Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another February Stamp of The Month

Happy Thursday!  Tomorrow is one of my favorite days!!!  FRIDAY!  
I'm planning to work, go to Yoga, pick up green curry, and r-e-l-a-x at home visiting all my blog friends!  

This card is another one I made while playing with the current stamp of the month.  Only the "dew drops" were something other than CTMH product!  I simply colored the image with my markers and stamped the sentiment with Chocolate ink.  Add a piece of the wonderful new Topstitch papers and we're done!

Have a wonderful Friday!  
Hugs!!

10 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Oh, SO very, very cute! I have that paper and stamp set coming tomorrow and can hardly wait. Besides, it's Friday!! I see you're as happy about that as I am. Hope yours is great, Sharli!

Jamie Harder said...

Topstitch and the SOTM look amazing together:-) Happy Friday to you!!!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this card, Sharli! That cuppie stamp is adorable and I love that DP! My new-favorite-Sharli card!!

Jeanne said...

An adorable card! So bright and happy. Thanks for sharing it!

Enjoy your Friday!!!

Laurel said...

Oh another sweet creation with this set!

Sarah said...

I scrolled down and saw this card and went..ohhhhhhh! It is beautiful! I may have to copy this one!

Unknown said...

Sharli, what a pretty combination of everything! I spent some time catching up on all your posts since we were gone for 2 weeks. So glad your mojo is back...thanks for sharing your beautiful paper art! I'm playing with Topstitch this afternoon with my friends on this very rainy Sunday.

Cheryl said...

Sharli, I LOVE this card. Love the use of papers and colors.

Yummy!

~Cheryl

Julie Ranae said...

So nice of you to stop by The Open Window for a visit!

This card is yummy! Love those colors together : )

Leslie said...

Great card, great stamp set. I am glad I don't have to decide which one I like better - yours or Kathi's. They are both great.