Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February Stamp of The Month

Let me tell you, I had a chance to use the new February Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month  and you will not want to miss this one!!  This set is just SO much fun to use!!! It seems like it will go with everything!  I've paired it here with one of my all-time favorite papers, Silhouette.  All CTMH products, too.

I just got home from Yoga - another good practice where I made some progress.  I love that I will sleep good tonight!!!  Tomorrow I am in a training class all day - which is a blessing, actually!  It's a required training, that usually costs me $300 to take, but this year is being offered by a local consulting firm for their "good customers".   All I needed was to be granted an education day! 

Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.
Namaste. 

10 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

This is so fabulous, Sharli! Love the DP ... and that color combination! Wonderful!!

Rachele Funk said...

Really cute! I want this set sooooo badly! I just have to figure out how to place my club orders so I can get it!!! Shhhh, don'[t tell.

Enjoy training and you go Yoga girl!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card! I love it. That's a great stamp set that I need to get my hands on soon!

Glad to hear you made progress at Yoga. I'm hoping to sleep tonight without the benefit of exercise.

Enjoy tomorrow! Nice to be rewarded for being a "good" customer!

Carla said...

Great card Sharli! Love the baby pink paired with the Silhouette papers - so pretty!

Jeanne said...

What a fabulous color combination, Sharli! The card is just gorgeous. No wonder it's a favorite stamp set.

Congrats on making progress with yoga. Just to let you know, all was silent last night, so I slept really well. Yay!

Congrats, too, on training perk. Enjoy!

Scossie Jane said...

Another beaut card Sharli xx

Have just been over at Hetty Hall's blog Scrapcited's Place, have you been today? You better go NOW.........

Hugs xx

Sarah said...

AWESOME card with that set!!! Love it.

Laurel said...

gorgeous card! love, the colors!

Cheryl said...

I LOVE the use of this paper pack with this stamp set. Really YUMMY!

TFS!
Cheryl

Leslie said...

I am loving this card with the SOTM. I can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set.