Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Basic Grey = Urban Prairie

 
I needed two birthday cards in a flash tonight, so it didn't seem TOO awfully silly to stamp "Happy Birthday to you" inside this one!  It's true - I am thankful for this dear friend . . . 

It's Tuesday already!  I have been very busy - in a good way, I guess.  I've gotten lots accomplished and am getting stronger (the knee) every day so that I almost don't even think about it any more!  Yippee!!!  I had such a fun day Sunday when my friends were over to scrap - we laughed and carried on all afternoon!  

Hope your week is going great!  I see my surgeon on Thursday and please, cross your fingers that I will be sitting on my Yoga mat Friday night.  I want to be there.

Namaste.  

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Such a pretty card, Sharli! Those flowers (I love 'em) are perfect for the Basic Grey paper (I love it, too)!

Seventy-two degrees??? I can't even imagine but am happy for you. It's been below 0 here the past few days but with little wind, it's bearable. No T-shirts though unless it's used as an extra layer. LOL.

Glad to hear your knee is feeling better and better. I'll say a little prayer that your surgeon tells you what you want to hear!

Have a good Wednesday, sweet friend!

Deb Neerman said...

Love, love, love this card, Sharli! So bright and cheerful! Those flowers are so pretty and I love that DP, too.

Glad to hear that your knee is doing better! I'll bet your surgeon is gonna release you ... then it's off to yoga you go!

Keep us posted!

Jeanne said...

Such a bright and happy card, Sharli. The recipient can't help but smile when it is received.

I hope you get the go-ahead from your doctor, and am so glad to hear that you are becoming pain-free! That's awesome!

Julia Aston said...

How bright and springy Sharli! and that paper looks great with the beautiful flowers! hope you get a good report and are on that mat!

Sarah said...

Very pretty Sharli...I LOVE this paper but I have a hard time working with it.
Glad to hear your knee is improving...did you have knee surgery?...Well I guess you did as you are visiting a knee surgeon..LOL
Take care!!

Curt in Indy said...

How absolutely clever of you to turn a thanks card into a birthday card! Brilliant! This is really pretty! I'm so glad to hear your knee is progressing nicely! I hope it continues to get better and better until it is all a distant memory! Best, Curt

Unknown said...

So pretty, Sharli! Love the colors & stamped sentiment. Hope you are in a yoga pose right now. We're trying to get out of MO, waiting for sleet/snow to move eastward.
Happy weekend & keep well & warm!