Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still having fun with Cake!

I only got a couple of hours today in the craft room - not nearly enough!  But, hey, you take what you can get and "smile"!  I do like this card!  It's kind-of "funky".  

I don't know about you, but I'm wishing for another day off.  I had a great weekend, just not long enough.  Yesterday I upgraded the RAM on my computer (all by myself, thank you very much!) and I can't tell you how excited I was when I turned it on and checked the properties - and saw the new number right there in front of me!!!  The next thing that happened was even better!  I started realizing that everything I was doing (opening windows, typing, loading photos, downloading photos, etc.) was happening in a FLASH!  OMG this computer is so stinkin' fast now!!!  YIPPEEE!!

Well, I'm toddling off to bed - I need my beauty sleep before the new week begins.  Hope you have a good Monday!

Namaste.

11 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Ooh, this one is awesome, too! LOVE its funkiness. More "inkspiration!"

Good for you, beefing up your computer on your own. With a kid "in the business," I kinda lean on him but, like you, am always proud when I do it on my own.

Speaking of beauty sleep, I need it and am on my way to bed, too. Hope your week is wonderful!

Carla said...

Very pretty Sharli! Love the color combo!

Scossie Jane said...

Another great card Sharli, it certainly is 'funky'....

Appreciate how you feel when you get something on the old PC to work all by yourself - it's a minefield out there....LOL

If you hop on over to my blog there's a wee something for you...

Hugs xx

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Sharli! It may be "funky" but it's fun to look at for sure.

Congrats on tackling your computer issue successfully. Having attempted to do so in the past with not so positive results, I now rely on hubby to make it better. I'm proud of you!!

Have a terrific week!

Wendy said...

Very NICE...I just love this stamp set...what fun!!!

Sarah said...

GREAT card!!!!! And woohoo to you for upgrading your RAM! WTG!

Rachele Funk said...

You're killing me! I love this set!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is fabulous, Sharli!! You're on a major-mojo-roll!!!

Congrats on upgrading your 'puter ... I watch the DH do this all the time and I would NEVER attempt it on my own! You go girl!!

Have a great week, my friend!!

Jamie Harder said...

What a YUMMY cake! Those colors are AMAZING!!! and hooray for your speedy computer:-)

Julia Aston said...

what a fun 'present' cake Sharli! Kudos to you for upgrading your own computer! you rock GF!!!

Curt in Indy said...

Another great card! I love this cake stamp! And that ribbon is gorgeous! I'm also so proud of you for doing your own RAM upgrade! Isn't the speed awesome! You'll wonder how you did anything before it! Best, Curt