Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm still here . . .

Just a note to let you know I'm still here . . . I have misplaced my mojo and hope to find it soon!  In the meanwhile, I've been getting back into Yoga and tonight, the most exciting thing - I opened 3 enormous boxes of photos, scrapbooks, papers and military memorabilia that belonged to my Dad.  My step-mom sent them to me, and I've been overwhelmed by it . . .

I will need to spend months getting to know all  of these things!  Some I recognize from my childhood - some are new to me.  Precious treasures - all of it!  Perhaps I will be able to make some progress on his heritage album?  It is strange, but I feel like some part of him is here now. 

Namaste.

5 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Thanks for the update! I know all about missing mojo! Hopefully, yours will return soon and with a vengeance!

How lucky you are to have received those treasures from your step-mom. Precious is right. Enjoy!

Jamie Harder said...

Wow....what a treasure!!

Deb Neerman said...

There you are!

My mojo takes periodic vacations to Key West. So far, it's always returned. Yours will too. Lock yourself out of your craft room and DO NOT enter for any reason.

After a couple of days, you'll be loaded with inspiration. Works every time!

WOW, what a treasure you rec'd. You must be having such fun ... and memories ... going through all this stuff. How nice that you rec'd it from your WSM!

Jeanne said...

The previous posters said it better than I ever could. Have a wonderful trip down memory lane with that fabulous treasure you received!

Sarah said...

It ran away with mine and KAthi's LOL....I had a brief moment of inspiration and poof all gone. go figure!