Wednesday, February 24, 2010

You might have to cry "UNCLE"!

Gosh!  I'm LOVING the February Stamp of The Month and all the variations I can do on Happy Birthday! I guess it would also be good for an anniversary, or wedding cake - but I'm at that point where birthday cards are the most needed!  This card - still all Close-to-My-Heart stuff except for the silk ribbon and the buttons.  This paper is from Sweet Home.

Another busy, crazy week for me.  I had hoped to get to bed early tonight, but no-dice.  Anyway - it's good to take a moment to post and glance at what you've all been up to lately.  I will come back to visit your blogs and post comments - because everything I'm seeing is amazing and inspiring . . .

Thanks!

9 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! Great card Sharli! The rounded corners are the perfect touch!

Jeanne said...

Awesome card, Sharli! Love the colors and how your wrapped the ribbon around the buttons. What a neat idea!

Hope you aren't pushing yourself too hard!

Laurel said...

This is amazing! best use of Sweet Home paper that I have seen!

Sarah said...

Love the way you picked out the colors for the cake to match it SO well!!! Wonderful.

Kathi Carlson said...

There will be no crying "Uncle" from me! I NEED your inspiration with this set, and I LOVE this card. My version will be showing up one of these days. As much as I love this stamp set, I've been throwing away my share of "attempts!"

It sounds like you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am. What a week ...

Take care, sweet friend!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous, Sharli! You are really getting some use outta this stamp! And no wonder, it's perfect! Love the design, the DP, and yes, that fab stamp, too!!

Have a great weekend, Kiddo!!

Unknown said...

Sharli, the Sweet Home colors and beribboned buttons and the stamp are just gorgeous together! Have a great weekend, friend!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Sharli - this is wonderful. What a great and creative way to wrap your ribbon around your buttons. Awesome!

Curt in Indy said...

I love how you blend your colors to come up with such a perfect looking card! This is no exception and that shows such talent. Beautiful card! Best, Curt