Saturday, March 21, 2009

Discovering Fancy Cuts Botanicals


I was inspired by one of my CTMH consultant friends, Kelly English-Triggs, to make this card. She used dimensional elements in her version, and I wasn't having any luck copying her design so, necessity being the Mother of Invention, I discovered the fun new Fancy Cuts Botanicals!
They are beautiful, fun, and super easy! They come pre-printed on cardstock and you simply punch them out, layer them, add (liquid glass, brads, etc.), and you've got a quick and unique flower! This card also used the new CTMH rub-ons, and Unforgettable paper and it could easily be "Hello" or "Happy Birthday" or "Get Well Soon". Nice and versatile.

(ok, first attempt to link to another site - did it work???)

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

oh wowzah! since I won a bunch of packs of the FC Botanicals, I'll just have to downright stamp lift this one from you!
Cute blog, Sharli!!!