Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Planner

Last year a friend gave me a CTMH weekly planner. I immediately decided to scrapbook the left-hand side of the page each week with whatever seemed like the thing to remember. It has truly been a wonderful experience! I was desperately afraid I wouldn't have anything to scrapbook those first few weeks, but now I realize that my life is rich and full - there is more than enough material! I just need to keep my camera charged up and with me at all times!

Here is the page for this week - By the way - Fiona is the goat's name. Kid doesn't have a name yet . . .(Update 3/30/09 - "Kid" has been named Penny. She was named so after an old bridge that crosses the River Liffey in Dublin called the "Ha'Penny Bridge" that is bright white.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are really excited that Fiona and kid made your blog! We wish we had a name to add but sadly we haven't been able to decide on one yet, it's such a responsibility!
Sheri and Keri