Saturday, March 21, 2009

My first blog post!


Welcome to my blog - I'm a little nervous so please bear with me! I want to share stories and art work that I hope will improve as I'm striving to post regularly!

This is a card I created recently with the Close to My Heart products. The 2009 Spring Catalog is full of wonderful papers and stamp sets to make your mouth drool!

I guess the other benefit that we'll hope for is improved photography! Anyway - I'll try to share something at least a few times a week and hope you'll drop by to see what's new!

Story for today - I carried a bag of bird seed out to the long-empty bird feeder this morning. As I entered the area under the tree, I swear the birds were scolding me "where have you been?" and the ducks were asking "what about us?". It's a glorious spring day in Mesa; we could reach 90 degrees here today. Hope you're getting ready for spring, too! Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I get to be the first to comment!! I am so excited to follow your blog...you'll be a big hit for sure. Happy Blogging!

Jen Coleman