Friday, March 27, 2009

My Creations Memory Keeper

We started this adorable memory keeper box ($6.95) at the CTMH Regional Celebration in Phoenix! I made mine a little different (because I couldn't follow directions - to be honest!) and ultimately decided that I also wanted more of the Emporium medallions paper showing - so it turned out quite a bit different from the others! I'm using my box to hold precious cards that my friends have sent me. Some of the ideas I've seen are very creative: A "Snowman kit" with the hat, scarf, etc. to make a snowman "just add snow"; boxes decorated for stationary kits with note cards, envelopes, stamps, even a writing pen; boxes assigned to types of cards such as Thank You notes, Birthday cards, Get Well cards, etc. The possibilities are endless and it seems like a nice (and pretty!) way to organize!

Story for today - Friday is one of my favorite days of the week! It was cold here today (well, ok - it was 55 when I woke up). We are so accustomed to the gorgeous weather. At least I know I'm spoiled - believe me, I'll try to remember this day in the middle of July. I had a great work day - very productive, and then to Yoga class, also good (although that substitute instructor was HARD!) and my favorite Thai curry for dinner . . . all in all, it was a perfect day. Hope your week also ended on a happy note!

Here's the box from the top view:

1 comment:

Kathi Carlson said...

Pretty box! Love those things! I'm participating in a local scrap weekend/ fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and working on another Memory Keeper of my own. I'll have to post a photo when it's done. Enjoy the weekend!! Oh, and 55 sounds lovely to me. I think we might see the high 20s this weekend. Nevertheless, the sun is shining - a good thing!