Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hello little doggy!

During June, when CTMH had their buy 2, get one free stamp set special, I picked up this cute little stamp.  I don't have a dog, but I have friends who do and you never know what message you might want a cute little doggy to carry for you!  This one was a simple "hello".

Open Stamping was today and we had fun!  The "technique" card was just a little different from the one I had posted - I changed it last night.  I'll photograph it and post soon . . .

Most of the clean up is done - my friend helped me before leaving (especially with the heavy stuff - my neck is not a happy neck!).  I love the new room Steve has created for us - it is very easy for us to spread out and be creative but still be in visual and audible space together. 

Have a wonderful week - go out there and make a difference!
Namaste.

1 comment:

Nancy Ball said...

What a sweet card, Sharli.