Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A2 stand up card - Happy Birthday!


This is another "stands up on it's own" card!  I like that it folds up to an A2 card size, although it does have a weight to it that might require additional postage.  

I used Fundamentals papers and some design paper (all retired) and stamped the sunburst from a 4th of July stamp!  The embellishments cover up the stars for the most part!  The butterfly was from last spring - a beautiful creature that I stamped on white cardstock then sponged with Sunset ink.  I hate photographing my fingers - but my wedding ring is pretty, huh!  (LOL) Most of what I've been making recently has been in sets of two.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli. And your ring IS pretty. :) Lovely papers and card design. You have some neat and different folds in your arsenal. I really like the butterfly! It definitely makes me smile. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

fabulous! love all the incredible detail.