Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Scandinavian Wishes

I was inspired to get ink on this retired stamp set from CTMH by another CTMH consultant who created a similar (but portrait) card.  I changed several things, so I hope it doesn't count as stealing!  I used my embossing buddy to wipe down the kraft cardstock first, then stamped with clear versa mark ink, used fine white detail embossing powder and heat embossed.  The heart in the middle was created out of a piece of glitter tape.  I made a negative by cutting a heart out of a scrap of kraft - then I traced the heart opening onto the back of the tape and cut it out with my detail scissors.  It was fussy work, but I couldn't find just the right size of heart shape punch or die cut.  Good stuff to do while lounging in front of the TV.

The inside has a white daisy piece added with simple washi tape (red/white) decoration.  Hope, Love, Peace.  A very good Christmas message!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli! It's very festive. I really like the white and kraft together with the pop of red in the glittery heart and twine. So pretty!