Friday, September 7, 2018

Grateful Hearts papers - AVAILABLE NOW!

The Grateful Hearts paper pack is so pretty.  I am SO partial to the autumn papers.  I know I'm going to LOVE them every year - especially when the palette is this rich and warm!  

I had a little image from House Mouse that I couldn't decide what to do with - was he playing hide-and-seek and he was the counter?  Was he so ashamed that he forgot someone's birthday that he covered his eyes?  I decided he was shielding his face from the huge butterfly!  

Someone on Stamp Junkies was asking if anyone decorates the inside of the card so I thought I'd include this photo today.  Not much, just a little something to connect it to the front!  Ink color is Pomegranate.

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

I love your work, Sharli! Thank you for commenting on my blog. I have always been following your art, just not commenting as often as I should!

Jeanne said...

Ohhhhhh and this is SO beautiful in person! Wonderful work, Sharli! :) Hugs!