Sunday, September 30, 2018

September Stamp of the Month - example

This little 3X3 card was ALSO inspired by another CTMH consultant!  I confess that I looked at this stamp set and thought - "nah" - but then I saw what people were creating with it and my eyes bulged out!  It's easy to use, fantastic results in very little time.  This card was for a birthday gift, but the set seems to be primarily holiday and Halloween!  There are all sorts of little decorative elements!  

The design paper mat was one from two years ago when I was in Hawaii.  That brings back memories!  First of all, that I was SILLY enough to think I could be gone 2 months without doing any stamping!  Good Golly Miss Sharli!  That lasted about 2 weeks and I was ordering supplies from CTMH and Amazon!  LOL  I certainly don't create every day - but I think about it every day!  

PS - if you want this SOTM - you've got to act fast!  It's only available until end of the day today, Sept. 30th.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Delightful card, Sharli. So bright and colorful. I have done the same thing with stamps. Thought, nah, don't need that set. Then see what others do with it and go, guess I really DO "need" it then. LOL Thanks for sharing!

Becca-expressions said...

Darling card, Sharli! I really loved that SOM!

Agatha said...

Thanks great blog poost