Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sunflower Garden in Lilac/Pansy inks

This Anniversary card is so pretty in real life.  My photo is all off on the colors and I couldn't figure out how to fix it!  The above one is pretty true to color but the bottom one makes the card base look pink and the flowers look orchid!  The inks used were Lilac/Pansy for the flowers and Mint/Sage for the leaves and made up design paper.  The purple silk ribbon is from my stash.  Sunflowers are favorites of mine and this stamp set is a really, really old one!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Light can make things look very different, can't it? No matter what color you used, the cards are lovely, Sharli, with the bold sunflowers and the sweet sentiments! Hugs.

Kim Heggins said...

wow, this is so beautiful. your flowers are gorgeous!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Sharli. I love the colors you used and I remember that set. It's a wooden one, right? I'm pretty sure I used to have it. :)

Unstablexbalor said...

Good read