Friday, September 28, 2018

Autumn thanks

This sweet card was also inspired by another stamper, this time on Stamp Junkies.  She used a 5X5 square format, different leaves that were cut from design paper and "antiqued", different music, a different sentiment, and a different ribbon.  Other than that . . . .  Hahaha.  So, I used CTMH's retired Flourished Blessings.  The card base was white daisy cardstock and the rest is from my stash.  I used Goldrush and Sunset inks for the leaves (using the Rock-n-Roll technique).  The sentiment was stamped in Espresso.

I am hoping to get creative today sometime - I need some more thank you notes in my stash!  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card in lovely colors, Sharli. Those leaf images are very pretty. The music paper is classic and the twine adds a nice texture. :) Happy crafting!