Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hello - I'm still here!

I don't have any art to post - it's been a very busy weekend and I've spent lots of time in the craft room, but everything has been about getting the Christmas cards ready to put in the mail. I forgot how long it takes to write a note in 100 cards, and address them and all that! So, I've made nothing new at all!

I didn't want to you be worried about me - my surgery isn't scheduled until 12/23 so between now and then I'll be very busy laying in supplies (like groceries and things for Christmas) and getting as much as possible DONE before I'll need to be still (and scrapbook!) :D


I did take a break today to go see The Blind Side with my friends. What a great movie! I loved Sandra Bullock - she was amazing. I want to grow up to be like her someday!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad to see you are keeping busy, just not scrapping. I don't think Christmas cards are getting done at this house this year. I really should follow Sparkle's Challenge to get some made for next year. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I find so little time to do it all. Surgery on the 23rd? Will you be home for Christmas? Is it ambulatory surgery? I don't even know if that is what they call it any more. Where you go in and go home same day? I pray that the surgery is successful and that you come through it with no problems.
I too love Sandra Bullock. It has been years since we have been able to go to a movie. I should try some Dramamine, I'm just afraid. I don't ever intentionally try to get a migraine. Oh well as I said on my last post Good Night - I actually posted 4 times this evening.

Hope your week is as sweet as you are.

Alanna said...

I know what you mean about it taking a long time to address and write in Christmas cards. And I only need about 60 rather than
100. I hope you're able to get them done soon and get that item off your to do list. Blessings.

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the update, Sharli. I think the time involved in getting cards ready is why I am procrastinating on the project. I'm glad you were able to devote time to it.

Best of luck in getting all you need done before your surgery.

Hugs!