Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another peak at Topstitch!

Oooeeee! What a busy week, huh! This card is one of the 15 I've send for birthdays during December! No-one should be allowed to have a birthday in December. There is too much else to get done. LOL

I love this new Topstitch paper! The piece on the right hand side - with the circles, is from the package. It's for a guy friend of mine - so I needed it to be "not girly" (well, duh). My, I'm very articulate tonight. I haven't even had any drugs (yet)!!!

Tomorrow is my surgery. I'm excited, ready, happy to have it here finally. I am NOT worried, NOT afraid, NOT expecting anything but a perfect and speedy recovery! Gosh - tonight SHOULD have been Yoga night - and I want to get back to it already!!!!!

(ok, breathe deeply, let out the tension with your exhale).

Namaste.

7 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful card!! I just got my new order yesterday..and it is killing me to not have time to play:-) I agree with you on birthdays in Dec...I just had mine. TOO busy!

I don't know what you surgery is for but I wish you well and a speedy recovery too:-)

Unknown said...

Sharli, you're in my prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery! Keep breathing...did your doctor mention taking Zinc for healing?

Oh, your Topstitch card is so cooooool! Great "guy card." Our family has also had a ton of birthdays in Nov--Dec...it's hard to keep up!

Keep dreaming of your yoga and you'll be back tuit in no time! Hugs!

Scossie Jane said...

Nice male card Sharli, I do like that paper....

Thinking of you during your surgery and speedy recovery xx

Jeanne said...

Your card is such an excellent "guy" card! I also feel for those whose birthday falls right after the holidays (ie, my hubby)...

Best wishes for you during your surgery...may it correct the problems with your knee...and a super fast, relatively pain-free recovery!

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Sharli, my prayers and thoughts are with you today as you have your surgery. I have found that God has a great sense of humor since laughter is the best medicine. Hugs my friend for a wonderful recovery. Warm fuzzies my friend.
Iona

Laurel said...

What a great card, I too love that paper! Good luck today and I'll be thinking of you!

Cibele Glazer said...

What a great masculine card. I always have such a hard time with those.

I hope all went well and I also hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy New Year!!!!!!