Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Topstitch

I just love this new paper from Close-to-My-Heart! It's called Topstitch and it's very versatile. This card (girly) and another one I made (manly) from the same pack - now that's neat! This card was inspired by one by Teresa Kline found here.

I've been enjoying having my Kristen & her Brian here - Sean, too! Sean is Kristen's best friend and although he lives here, he only comes over when she's in town. We've had wonderful long talks, snacks, games, and late-late nights! When K and B left this morning to visit her father's side of the family in Prescott - I went back to bed! I'm not used to staying up until 2 AM!!! ;-)

Thank goodness I don't have to work this week! I'm still off with the knee - and my progress is remarkable! I've been going to the gym to use the stationary bike and there is definite progress each day. I'm moving better, getting stronger, hurting less. Yea for me!

I hope to post more - I've got lots of Thank You notes to prepare, and hope to get started on the Ya-Ya scrapbook!!!

Hugs!

13 comments:

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Sharli. I love those papers and love the circle card. I'm glad that you've been able to spend time with your daughter. Sounds like you all are having a marvelous time. Enjoy.

Scossie Jane said...

Nice card Sharli, love those papers. Sounds like your knee is coming along good, and you're having quality time with family - Happy Holidays xx

Kathi Carlson said...

I love this card, Sharli! Those new papers look so cool. I really "need" to get busy and place a CTMH order. You've so inspired me.

So glad to hear you've enjoyed your time with Kristen & Company (like you wouldn't??) Staying up and being tired was worth it, I'm sure!

Happy to hear your recovery is so successful, too. Take care, friend!

Rachele Funk said...

So glad you are enjoying so many happy times amidst your recovery! Love the card too!

Unknown said...

Love all the scallops and the big ribbon! So glad you're enjoying your DD's time with you. Happy NEW and healthy year ahead!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card, Sharli! Love every thing about it.

I'm thrilled that you were able to fully enjoy your daughter's visit. It definitely is worth a few late nights and tired days, isn't it?

I'm also thrilled to hear of the progress on your recovery after surgery. That's fabulous news!

Maricar said...

Sharli,
I wasn't so enamored by the paper pack in the catalog, but after seeing this -- I may need to order me some!

Carla said...

Very pretty!!

mE said...

Sharli!

Where have I Been? Your blog and artwork are DELIGHTFUL! I am seriously sitting here ooogling over all your beautiful creations :)

~Inky Smiles!
Erin

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ok, so I'm in the same boat as Erin, I see... I just came across your blog and I'm in love with your work, Sharli! Beautiful work! :)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ok, so I'm in the same boat as Erin, I see... I just came across your blog and I'm in love with your work, Sharli! Beautiful work! :)

Paper doll said...

Oh my I luv this, the scallops, the paper cute, cute, cute!!!

SmilynStef said...

That paper is fabulous ... and I love the circle card design.