Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Topstitch - MANLY

I've used my Window Charms more in the last week than in the last year! I guess I re-discovered them!! You know how things like to hide in the bottom of the drawer!

I love the definitions - a new set called "State of Mind". It includes Giddy, Love, Happiness, Beautiful, Favorite, Joyful, and Twitterpated (and Kindness). ;-)

I've been SO lazy! Santa brought me the entire 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls. Kristen and I watched them together when she was in high school - we thought we WERE the Gilmore Girls!!! The year Kristen went off to BU, was the year Rory went to Yale. I couldn't watch! It was just too much for me - I was struggling with the separation. But, as you know, I survived - my precious daughter grew up to be an amazing woman. I can watch Gilmore Girls now! My excuse is that I need to keep my knee elevated with ice (right?). LOL

Hugs!


12 comments:

Carla said...

Great card. Love your window charm!

Alanna said...

Love this Carla. And I love the window charm. I never did get any of the circle ones. It adds so much.

Have fun watching Gilmore Girls. I never did watch that show. Enjoy.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love your masculine card, Sharli! The Window Charm is the perfect touch. I tend to use some of those things in spurts, too. As you said, at the bottom of the drawer. LOL.

Enjoy your time off. And while you have one, I don't think you need an excuse to put your feet up! Just have fun!!

Leslie said...

Great card. Love the new stamp set and window charm. I too have a drawer full of stuff I don't use.
I was so addicted to Gilmore Girls. My son used to have scouts on Tuesday nights and we would run out the door in time to get home to see Gilmore Girls.

Charlene Austin said...

I love the Gilmore Girls. How fun for your and your daughter that you shared that. I think I need to put those on my Santa wish list for next year!

mE said...

OOOH! This is soooo cool! I love this card. I am always having the hardest time thinking up masculine cards and I think I could use this one for a classy guy card!

~Inky Smiles!
Erin

mE said...

LOL.. CUz ya know, it does say MANLY in the title... I'm such a dork. LOL!

LOVE the card :)

Julia Aston said...

Great masculine card Sharli! love the circles and that fun charm - isn't it exciting to find forgotten supplies! - I think I have more hidden than visible!! LOL!!!

I used to love the Gilmore Girls - how fun to have the whole set!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, Sharli! The guy cards are so hard, but you did good, for sure!

Never watched the Gilmore Girls so not sure just what you are talking about although I do get that it was about a mother/daughter relationship. What a neat way for the two of you to connect! *Ü*

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Sharli! Love the color combination, too.

Well, there's one more thing we share: Gilmore Girls Love! I've seen every single episode ... at least twice! GG's never get old!

Happy New Year, my friend!!

~Hugs, Deb

Laurel said...

Wow, I love this card!

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Sharli!
Seems to me that your amazing daughter has a wonderful example in her mom!
I must catch up with all your posts now...you've been busy, busy, busy! Happy NEW year and good health!