Friday, January 1, 2010

YaYa Scrapbooking Sisterhood Adventure of 2009


















I've finally got to work on the YaYa Scrapbooking Sisterhood Adventure!  These are the two pages from our first day on the road (or rather, the end of the day) spent at Harris Ranch in Coalinga, CA.  I've used a mish-mash of photos, clippings from brochures, and post-cards!  The bright green image on the 2nd page is actually from a shower cap (my friend Pam's idea - and a good one!).

Hope your New Year's Day was good - ours was quiet.  I attended a funeral (a dear church family member), and went to the gym to do my rehab.  After a late lunch, I fell asleep and slept hard for a couple of hours.  Tonight I'm playing in the craft room for a bit while running loads of laundry.   Tomorrow should be a little more fun as we're hoping to go exploring a bit.  

Hugs!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I am excited that you are working on the trip photos. Great start. Was the image on the shower cap itself or the package around the shower cap? When I first saw it I thought it must have been their business card or something.

Laurel said...

Great pages, Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Happy New Year Sharli. Looks like a fun trip.

Unknown said...

Great pages, Sharli! Your colors and paper patterns go great with your photos and theme. Are you planning another yaya trip in the new year?