Monday, January 25, 2010

Spoiler Alert! Jen's February SWAP


I'm participating in a card SWAP in February and just hate leaving things to the last minute - so my card is already designed (just need to kick it into production!).  This one uses the gorgeous new Veranda papers, and the Love You Forever stamp set with a tiny Happy  Birthday stamp from the Birthday set that I like to call "50 ways to say Happy Birthday" but is really just called Happy Birthday.  All Close-to-My-Heart.

It was a productive day at work, but I came home so tired that I could barely walk through the house!  I fell into bed and slept 2 hours.  Now I've been up a bit - had a nice hot bowl of chicken soup, and am winding down.  I don't think I'll have any trouble going back to bed soon!  Hope your day was good - and that you are safe from the foul weather that seems to be moving around!

9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

So cute, Sharli! Love that DP ... it has so much depth. Great color scheme and a great image!

Lori said...

What a sweet card. I love that stamps set. Nighty night.

Jeanne said...

So sweet! That paper is just beautiful!

Hope you got a good night's sleep and are well-rested for your day.

Unknown said...

Pretty colors, gorgeous ribbon, love the scallops & stamps--what is there NOT to like? It's gorgeous! Hope your Tuesday was terrific!

Julie Ranae said...

Thanks so much for stopping by The Open Window and leaving a comment...I always appreciate when you do!

I can totally relate to the last-minute thing. I am in the process of working on a card for the Play Date Cafe Challenge, which I will post tomorrow night at midnight, but cannot get over the hump of 'what to do next'....stay tuned for the rest!

: )

Sarah said...

This is darling!
Hope you are not coming down with anything!!!!


I enjoy coming to your blog because I can't take my eyes off that header.

Kathi Carlson said...

I so love that paper, and those little sheep couldn't be any sweeter! Great card!!

Leslie said...

Sharli, this card is beautiful. I really love this paper, but I tried to make a scrapbook page and it didn't look right. I am so happy to see that it makes beautiful cards. With your card in mind, I might be able to use this paper.

Curt in Indy said...

That paper is beautiful and that stamp is adorable. Love the colors together and the ribbon just makes it! This is a wonderful swap card! Best, Curt