Sunday, January 24, 2010

Veranda and Glitter


I was just playing around with some scraps - and working with glittering images - and came up with this little card (3 1/2 x 4) to add to a smallish spot on my new Spring Catalog demo board.  It's with the Veranda papers, and the new hostess set of stamps called Bee Mine.  My favorite stamp in the set?  I put it on the inside and forgot to take a photo - but it's "Be Yourself".

Today is loads of laundry in between spurts of crafting.  I'm so happy to get the afternoon at home!  Happy Sunday!

10 comments:

Rachele Funk said...

Your endless creativity never ceases to amaze me! Love the glitter!!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, glitzy, glittery, and gorgeous! Love it, Sharli!

Sarah said...

Oh now this is SO pretty!! Did you glitter after you stamped..they look sooo sparkly.

Scossie Jane said...

Beaut card Sharli, the glitter really sparkles, love it xx

Jeanne said...

Sweet! Love all the glittery sparkliness and the colors in the paper. Wow!

Laurel said...

Oh how pretty, love the glitter!

Hetty Hall said...

Pretty pretty cards, the glitter is a lovely finishing touch. Btw love your blog banner!

Lori said...

Love the sparkle!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Ooh, cute! Love the sparkles and the cute bees!

Barb said...

Oh! I just LOVE what you've done here! Bees are some of my favorite images...and I have this sweet little set. Hmmm...I just might have to CASE this one! So very cute and sparkly!