Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2 - YaYa Trip Scrapbook




 


Day 2 of the trip - working on this scrapbook has been so much fun as I feel like I'm doing it all over again!  This day was mostly just driving - but if you look for it - adventure and interesting things come while you're driving, too!

I enjoyed an afternoon with my dear friends scrapbooking today - what a blessing!  I go back to work tomorrow (I'm strong enough!) and I'm sure the week will test my will-power!  Have a wonderful week full of a sense of awe and accomplishment! 

Namaste.

7 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

What fun to scrapbook a trip! Oh my gosh... I love the truck and that scroll...too fun!!

I just noticed where you live...my parents are off to Mesa on Wednesday:-)

Carla said...

Great layout Sharli!! Totally love that truck!!

Jeanne said...

You are doing a fantastic job on these layouts, Sharli!

Good luck getting back into the swing of things at work. Don't push yourself though and cause a setback!

Laurel said...

Oh my, love it!

Anonymous said...

loving these layouts! wow!

Alanna said...

What a fun layout and how fun to be able to relive the trip through scrapbooking.

Good luck this week at work.

Unknown said...

Sharli, I LOVE the truck too, and your journaling is wonderful. It is great to re-vacation through scrapping and not pay the gas money!