Monday, December 21, 2009

Sneak Peaks! Topstitch and Felicity

The lovely bird is available as part of the Close-to-My-Heart Felicity special, just for National Papercrafting Month - and for these cards, I paired it with a new paper pack (available 1/1/10) called Topstitch (the diagonal stripe). I couldn't decide between the blush and crystal blue, which do you like better?

This weekend was very productive! It's amazing all of the things you think about needing to prepare when you might not be as mobile as you would like to be! LOL In addition, Kristen and Brian are coming next Sunday (less than a week now!!) and it's Brian's first time here - so I'm working on a good first impression. I found a couple of hours in the craft room because I wanted to plan ahead projects and place everything I'll need close to the work table. Minimize the getting up and down aspect.

Well - off to work! Have a wonderful week - don't wear yourselves out with the preparations too much!

Hugs.

9 comments:

Lori said...

I love that little bird. I wasn't considering getting the special, but now I have to have it!!! Have a very Merry Christmas.

Leslie said...

Sounds like your week is going to be busy. Have a very blessed and merry Christmas. Oh yeah, I like both the blue and the pink. Mine will be here Thursday, can't wait.

Alanna said...

These are gorgeous Sharli. I love those papers and that little bird is just so cute. Have a very merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Sharli, I love both colors! Felicity and little bird are great together! Have a very merry Christmas with your family & keep us posted on your upcoming immobility. It sounds like you've done a lot of prep to make life easier.

Carla said...

These are fabulous! Love that topstitch paper - can't wait to play with mine!!
Happy holidays!!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful cards, Sharli! While both look great, my eye is actually drawn a little more to the Blush one. It feels a bit more "grounded" to me.

Love that diagonal striped paper!

Enjoy your family. And don't too much to impress. Being yourself is much more important!

Merry Christmas!

Cibele Glazer said...

These are two GORGEOUS cards that I just may have to scraplift. Hope you don't mind. :)

mE said...

You
ARE
KILLLING
ME
With all these lovelies!

AND

you're going to make my pocketbook hate you when I someday get my hands on a real live CTMH catalog and see all these beautiful new papers!

Love these!

~Inky Smiles!
E

Paper doll said...

Super cute, the papers in this catalog are FABULOUS!!