Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Card Kit - Celebrate Everything!

Gosh! I must be the last person to actually OPEN my Close to My Heart Celebrate Everything card kit! It's so much FUN! I actually needed a whole bunch of birthday cards (12) for December and so during the Open Stamping day I worked on making the kit! I "altered" them just a tiny bit from the plan to make them better for birthdays. Here were a couple of my favorites!

I'm finding it hard to believe it's Tuesday evening already. I feel a little like a ship without a rudder - no Yoga on Tuesday nights to let me know how fast the week is progressing. No Yoga on Friday night (and hence, no green curry treat). I'm so pathetic. Well, surgery is scheduled now - I should be walking again the next day! I know things will work out the way they are supposed to; I am very loved.

Namaste.

7 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute cards, Sharli! And no, you're not the last to open your card kit, but I might be. LOL.

Surgery? On your knee? Soon? Hope all goes well.

Lori said...

My prayers are with you Sharli. You will be back to yoga soon.

Jeanne said...

Fun cards! Glad you got some time to work on them.

I didn't know you were going to be having surgery?! Best of luck with that!

Alanna said...

Great cards Sharli. And no, you're not the last to have opened it. I've still got mine needing to be made. :)

Julie Marie said...

Hi Sharli... thank you so much for visiting my blog! LOVE your cards, and I love that you love cats! Thanks for your comments on my Blog Fever post! Bisous... Julie Marie

Unknown said...

That's such a pretty and practical card kit--what fun! You're in my prayers for successful surgery and quick healing! Keep us posted. :)

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Sharli! I love these cards, especially the shapes! Great stuff! I hope your surgery goes well. I just have good feelings about it, so I know it will be OK. I'm sending good thoughts your way Kiddo! Take care of yourself! Best, Curt