Sunday, December 13, 2009

Waltzingmouse Star

Today I had a few minutes to play on things that didn't have to be mailed "yesterday" or wrapped "tomorrow" - it was refreshing! I've missed my craft room! I have had these gorgeous Waltzingmouse stamps for a month without having time to play with them - they are just gorgeous - amazing to use and easy to align - the set has everything you could want to finish them off in a variety of ways! I bought the Spellbinders Star Nestie to use to cut them - although they would be simple to cut by hand. The embossing is a nice touch . . .

I put up my Christmas tree today - not the ornaments (except those that were scattered throughout the house already) but one of these stars made it onto the tree! I wish I had another day to just play - the weekend was too short.

Happy Monday - dear friends!

8 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

I LOVE those stars! Beautiful!

And I know what you mean about the weekend being to short... Have a great week, Sharli!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous stars, Sharli! I'm glad you had a few minutes to play. Unlike you though, I'm sort of glad the weekend is over so I have some uninterrupted and kid free time to get what I need done. LOL

Have a great Monday!

Alanna said...

Your stars are so pretty. It's hard to see the embossing but I can imagine it and I'm sure it adds just the right touch.

I'm with you. The weekend was just too short. I definitely could use an extra day.

Laurel said...

Beautiful stars!

Leslie said...

Those stars are so very pretty.

Julia Aston said...

Don't you just LOVE these stars - (and the heart in the set too!!) They just stamp up so nicely and cut so well with the Nesties! Love the colors you used here Sharli!

Unknown said...

Very pretty stars, Sharli! Somehow we have to figure out how to stretch out the weekends to have much more play time in our studios! I'm sure the stars are gorgeous on your tree!

Curt in Indy said...

Love these! The first thought that popped into my head when I saw the pattern was playing cards. The red and white patterned background makes me think of that. These are way cute! Best, Curt