Friday, December 10, 2010

Card and tag

Happy Friday!!! I've got a crazy-busy weekend planned but it will be fun stuff with dear friends! I created these two things with the papers found on my desk - the tag on the front of the card can be pulled out (hello message!) and inside the card is a little dry-embossed paper slot to hold a gift card. I honestly don't know most of the sources, but the white-dots-on-red paper was in a holiday paper pack from Stampin' Up.

What fun things do you have planned for this weekend? I've got a CTMH Unit holiday party, and a work holiday family event, and then the Outreach Committee at church is hosting the coffee hour to support the Blood Drive that will be going on. Sunday evening there will be a concert at the church that should be excellent - my church has excellent acoustics and music performed in there is astounding.

Hugs!!



9 comments:

Laurel said...

These are gorgeous!

Carolyn said...

Love these!! Very pretty!

Julie Marie said...

Sounds like you have lots of festivities planned Sharli... have a wonderful weekend!... xoxo Julie Marie

Cibele Glazer said...

I would like to pick some things off your desk! I love sheet music paper! These are beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend.

Karen B. said...

Oh this combination is fantastic and so festive! Tried to put up our tree but sadly, the THREE strands of lights we've had for the past couple of years do not work.

Kathi Carlson said...

Gorgeous card and tag, Sharli! Such pretty papers.

Wow! It sounds like you have a busy, fun weekend ahead of you. Enjoy, my friend!

Jeanne said...

Beautifully festive card and tag, Sharli! You certainly have fun stuff to work with if this was laying around on your desk. Hee, hee.

I hope you enjoy every single minute of your fun filled and busy weekend!

Unknown said...

Love your musical themed tag & card! Merry and bright! This is our Festival of Music weekend--puts me into the Christmas spirit. Happy weekend to you, Sharli!

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful card and Tag Sharli - they're just soooo Christmassy....
Thanks for the lovely comments on my Autumn album....

Hugs Jane xx